Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pictures!

I finally uploaded the pictures from my last trip on to my computer, so they have been added to their respective posts. I thought I would share a few here as well.


The house where Ulysses S. Grant first went to school
The entire Aesop's Fables fireplace in the Taft birthplace

Expensive piano in the Taft birthplace 

Gravesite of Nancy Hanks Lincoln, mother of
Abraham Lincoln, in southern Indiana

Boyhood Home of Mark Twain
Hannibal, Missouri

The Mississippi River in Hannibal

Statue of Ronald Reagan on the Rock River
Dixon, Illinois

The Gerald Ford Presidential Museum
Grand Rapids, Michigan

3 comments:

burke94 said...

Wow! These pictures make me want to go a Presidential homes tour too!

KRez said...

I want to go on this tour! Have you found any interesting places to eat?

Anonymous said...

cool fireplace