Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Update: Feel the Illinoise

The western leg of the trip is almost complete. I have one more visit scheduled until a week long break. I thought I would be sick of the car by now, but I still find myself excited to move on to the next place. I apparently like road trips more than I thought. 


 The total tally of houses is now at ten for the trip, with 17 presidents down. Over the past two days I visited the Herbert Hoover birthplace, the Ronald Reagan Boyhood Home, and the Lincoln Home in Springfield. It was fun to be back somewhere I visited as a child, and I will post a longer entry about my visit soon. 


 There's more to come so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Wait, Herbert Hoover was born 15 minutes from my house! Why did you not come to my house?!

Anonymous said...

The Land of Lincoln loves visitors!
PJ